Sunday, August 1, 2010

the veri first post

return to post bcos ???
not sure ! but it is my sense to tell me doing this:)
thank lilin first !!
then start my history...
2010 was a wonderful and fun-fill year for kuochen ^^
becos time does not go tick tok...
but tick tick tok tok ! so fast !!time really flies
but wat is most impt now is to make up my mess in my studies
buck up ! and there is always help for u !!! kc !!!
i wan to say about my feelings recently...
it is going more stable ! that means i am growing up ...
我会长大!哈哈
thats lame ...change topic ! then come to my friends communities
i get to know frens ard my neighbourhood and maybe joining a bball team later
but not sure la...
my love relationship goes quite well too for 2010...got cheated
by a girl...haix..that was sad and i cried ! but nvm...
life still continues...and kuochen is happy after every sad moments
i wan to have a iphone 4os...my father totally allows me to purchase one
but i need a contractor !!! haix nvm..god leads kind soul
btw yesterday i heard some girls said ; i went church for 4 years already but that
does not help at all,it is just a caring and kind community.
do u agree? it is totally about god touching your soul right?
today morning had my service then went to east coast park
after that jiu nth more le..but it is enough for a day la ! haha
and so ...i am ending my post here
wishes @@ no monday blues tomorow pls :) haha

No comments: