Sunday, August 8, 2010

came back to malaysia on friday :)
i was quite forced by my father ^^ he know how to come causeway point
dunno how to go back malaysia ! so funny right? ridiculous LOL
As so , he offer a deal $ accompany me home , get a
iphone 4OS ! Good deal right ? i think who also wan accompany him home la
then saturday went to birthday party of my grandmother's brother...
A lot of people , everyone receive a red packet .
Lets talk about today :)
morning wake up actually wan go singapore church de.
but i sick , and was extremely irritate by my nose !
then afternoon wanted to go singapore again .
But my dad tell me don go again ....
say later aunty's bill very ex :)
LOL but tomorrow maybe going singapore with dad to aunt jin lian house
to pack everything and come back malaysia.
see hows everything goes lo.
Going to have my dinner now with my family :) BYE
and wish u all after seeing this post don jealous.
lets have a good dinner :) already 8.30pm
i think u have already eaten le ba?
God bless u ^^

No comments: